Download PDF: 2020 Annual Impact Report
Highlights of 2020:
- Over $5.6 million deployed to real estate developers and small business owners in Baltimore City who have no relationship with or are unable to get a loan from a bank.
- 21 affordable housing units, community facilities, and mixed-use developments constructed or rehabilitated in under-served Baltimore neighborhoods.
- 12 entrepreneurs received loans to start or grow their small businesses, along with pro bono business coaching.
- 85% of loans to minority-owned businesses
- 45% of loans to women-owned businesses
- 12 vacant units rehabilitated
- 4 historic units rehabilitated