Highlights of 2021:
- $7.5 million deployed to real estate developers and small business owners in Baltimore City who have no relationship with or are unable to get a loan from mainstream financial institutions
- 43 affordable housing units, community facilities, and mixed-use developments constructed or rehabilitated in under-served Baltimore neighborhoods.
- 22 entrepreneurs received loans to start or grow their small businesses, along with pro bono business coaching.
- 80% of loans to minority-owned businesses
- 47% of loans to women-owned businesses